2 HISTORY

1902   Establishment of OgakiCommercial School at Kuruwa-machi

1951   Approval as Prefectural Ogaki Commercial High SchooI

1953   Addition of part-time Commercial Course at night Move to Muromura-cho

1962   The school’s 60th Anniversary

1970   Division of commercial course into three courses:      Management, Accounting,Clerical

1971   Move to Kaihatsu-cho

1972   The school’s 70th Anniversary

1982   The school’s 80th Anniversary

1985   Completion of the commercial studies building

1992   Addition of International Business Course  The school’s 90th Anniversary

1997   Change of the name of Clerical Course into Information Business Course

2002   The school’s Centennial

2004   Conversion of four departments:Management, Accounting, Information Processing, International Business, Information Business into General Business and Accounting,  newly establishing the Department of Information Designed by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Techonology,as a researth school for ” Information experts  training program”, opening a satellite classroom named “Yumekobo, or   DreamLaboratory”

2008   Presentation of the results of the research for ” Information experts training program”

2009   Designed by National Institute for Educational Policy Research, as a research school for “Curriculum Research” for the years of 2009 and 2010

BACK

岐阜県立大垣商業高等学校の学校情報を発信しています。